There is a new project we’ve been working on in the last few days/weeks, it’s called Jobs In Ireland . ORG, and aims to be a free platform to advertise Irish Jobs. In the past two weeks there have already been 50 jobs posted from various recruiters. Jobs in Ireland also offers the capability to individual companies to advertiser their in-house jobs directly. The site is obviously useful for both employers and jobseekers, one without the other doesn’t really make sense.
Here mascot for the site, it’s a cute little red haired fellow. One of our goals is to keep the site as simple as possible, and using it could not be easier.
Advertise Irish Jobs for Free
Here is a run down on how it works:
- Job Seekers :
- Browse or search the site, and find a job that you like.
- Click the apply link at the end of the job advert.
- enter your name / email address and write a quick introduction about yourself
- click browse and locate your CV.
- and hit SEND
You application will be sent directly to the employer and they will get back in contact with you. No need for a middle man !
If you are an Employer you will need to follow the following steps:
- Employers :
- Click the “Post a New Job”
- Fill out the details for the Job
- enter your name / email address and company website
- and verify your advert
- if it is your first time advertising, your first job posting will be checked by someone.
- All further job postings will happen automatically, without the need to be verified.
So there you have it ! Click now to visit Jobs In Ireland . ORG