Amazon plans 450 jobs in Cork - Irish Job News - News on Jobs for Ireland

Amazon plans 450 jobs in Cork

26 April 2007 | Ireland | 10 Responses by paul savage.

Internet bookseller and retailer Amazon.com Inc. (www.amazon.com) has unveiled plans to employ 450 people at its new Irish support centre, which will help customers on its British and French websites.

Amazon Logo

About 150 people have been recruited to work in the Cork offices located at Cork Airport Business Park and there is up to 300 planned to come later this year. The centre will handle orders, e-mails and telephone calls from customers who use amazon.co.uk and amazon.fr sites.

The IDA has offered Amazon an undisclosed aid package to woo them to Ireland instead of England or France.

1. annemaryoreilly@hotmail.com said on 18 Aug 2008 at 4:36 pm

good cork is agreat location

2. David Gouret said on 25 Feb 2009 at 8:09 pm

I’m looking for a job at Cork city, have you an offer??? thanks

3. reviewazon said on 11 Jun 2009 at 9:25 am

Thank you so much for this post. I use the reviewazon plugin. Reviewazon is the easy and simple way to add amazon affiliate product to your website.

4. Magali Sergent said on 11 Jun 2009 at 4:22 pm

It is a good location in Cork….

I am looking for a job, I am computer scientist and I have few experiences, have you an offer?
    If you have an offer, don’t hesitate to contact me by e-mail.

5. Killian Donnelly said on 3 Nov 2009 at 11:24 pm

i am very keen in looking for work in cork

6. Viorica Tudor said on 10 May 2010 at 1:51 pm

It would be great to get a job in such vibrant environment

7. Juliette Sabot said on 12 Oct 2010 at 4:07 pm

I want to work with this organization because it would allow me to grow professionally in the community and again I am very motivated to learn English and then be able to integrate an English position in your organization.
    This could be a logical continuation of my studies in marketing.
    I am very motivated to learn and work.

8. Evelyn Bullman said on 16 Feb 2011 at 9:53 pm

I would be very interested in working for Amazon.

9. Anthony Osifo said on 8 Mar 2011 at 5:42 pm

I am looking for job,If you have an offer don’t hesitate to contact me by email

10. Grolleau Hélène said on 16 Sep 2012 at 11:11 am

I’m French and I’m looking for a job at cork city and with this organization. I am really motivated so if you have an offer, contact me