Chorus NTL add 50 new jobs in Limerick - Irish Job News - News on Jobs for Ireland

Chorus NTL add 50 new jobs in Limerick

8 January 2010 | Ireland, newjobs, ntl chorus | 6 Responses by paul savage.

With all the negative job news in the press recently, we thought we should start to highlight more and more positive news. And today we can do so!

Today it has been reported that the existing 300 jobs at Chorus NTL at the Limerick Enterprise Development Park (LEDP) are to be expanded with a further 50 new jobs. The recruitment for these new jobs has started since November 2009 and is expected to continue until the middle of this year.

These jobs are mainly in the support area, with customer support and technical support jobs on offer. Other general areas are also being recruited for including sales, human resources and finance

1. Mariagrazia Loscrì said on 25 Jan 2010 at 7:52 pm

Hi,
    My name Loscrì Mariagrazia, I am Italian and in the coming months I want to move to Ireland. I am looking for a job as a sales clerk for the Italian market in a call center. Thank you for your attention
    My e-mail address is edited
    Sincerely

2. Aziz said on 2 Mar 2010 at 8:18 am

Hi,
    My name is Aziz, I have 2 year experience in fast food and good pizza chef aswell. I like hard work and busy place. Thank you for your attention and I will be waiting for your reply.

3. nasir said on 24 Apr 2010 at 1:19 pm

Hi,
    i,m nasir,i,m from pakistan now a days doin job asa lamousine driver in Dubai, expirence of Dubai is 3 years seeking any suitable job.waiting with hope

4. melissa mc donnell said on 13 May 2010 at 12:49 pm

i am very interested in chorus and i have a great
    knowledge and hold a fetac level 5 certificate in business studies

5. asfiaqadeer said on 2 Aug 2010 at 7:24 am

hi iam asfia
    i have and exprencess of administaration i would like to join airtricity

6. shahfahad said on 16 Sep 2010 at 4:04 pm

hi my name is shahfahad i am from dublin at the momoent i am a bussiness student,i have fetac level 5 certificate in eBussiness as well, i am interested to work with choruse, i will be waiting for your possitive response, email.. s_fahad2u@yahoo.com