Genzyme add 170 new Pharmacutical Jobs in Waterford - Irish Job News - News on Jobs for Ireland

Genzyme add 170 new Pharmacutical Jobs in Waterford

2 April 2008 | Ireland | 8 Responses by paul savage.

Last year we mentioned that Genzyme in Waterford had plans on expansion. Genzyme (www.genzyme.com) employs around 10,000 people in the United States alone. They are a Massachusetts based company, based out of Cambridge near Boston. Producing drugs since 1981 to fight rare genetic disorders, kidney disease and cancer.

Genzyme in Waterford jobs

It now seems that the initial 52 jobs increase, will look more like 170 jobs (over 300% more than we reported). The plant will then employ around 600 people, who are responsible for manufacturing various pharmaceutical drugs like Renagel used in chronic kidney diseases.

Pharmaceutical Jobs

So if you are looking for a pharmaceutical job in Waterford, it’s time to dust off your CV.

1. leeanne fahy said on 7 Apr 2008 at 6:17 pm

i would like to apply for a job with your company.

2. paul savage said on 7 Apr 2008 at 10:35 pm

Leeanne, I think that you would need to contact Genzyme directly, in order to get a job. Check here for a listing of their open positions.

Currently eirjobs.com doesn’t have any open positions.
    All the best,
    Paul

3. Paul Conno said on 24 Nov 2009 at 6:04 pm

I’d like to apply as well if there is any vacancies?

4. derek.mullane said on 22 Jul 2010 at 1:01 am

i am a recent employee of abb ltd.team leader.have a vast knolage of manufacturing production.goals health n safeay.envoryment issues .quality . and very interacteve would be i.t would be good mostly databases that would involve my demands

5. derek.mullane said on 22 Jul 2010 at 1:17 am

convident you have the person you want should t
    his oppertnity arise hope for an imnterview
    youres d mulllane. check my cv im sure you will be interested

6. Louise Keniry said on 3 Aug 2010 at 7:42 pm

I would like to apply for any vacancies if there is any?

7. Eddie O Brien said on 11 Sep 2011 at 8:39 pm

I have vast experience in the Prduction area in the Pharmaceutical industry. I have worked at all levels and am a very strong team player. As a supervisor I was always a hands person, working side by side with the operators. As an operator for the last 2 years in the Food industry, I loved the busy schedule and I have the experience to help others on the role of managers, supervisors and operators. If you see a role for me within Genzyme, that would suit your needs, I would welcome a response from you. Regards, Eddie O Brien.

8. Karim said on 21 Oct 2011 at 2:39 pm

I would like to apply for any vacancies if there is any?