It’s Saturday and we are wondering what interesting jobs are out there, and here is one we came across Manchester City Council is currently looking to recruit a Teenage Pregnancy Implementation Manager , this came via the Guardian Jobs Site.
- Job: Teenage Pregnancy Implementation Manager
- Employer:MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
- Posted:19 Feb 2008
- Reference: NB50418967/11
- Location:Greater Manchester
- Industry: Government – Local government
- Contract: Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: £29,728 to £33,291
It just goes to show that employers should really put in a bit of thought into the job description. The title of a job is something that should be catchY, but I think this is the example of something taken too far. 😀 Anyway we thought we’d share it with you.
P.S. And in case you are interested in the job, you can apply online here